A category for all the Pokémon in the game.
The Pokédex numbers differ from the national dex that normal Pokémon games use. In Pokémon Shuffle, the dex numbers and Pokémon are more or less ordered by release date.
Currently, there are:
- 497 Pokémon available to catch in the Main Stages (11 of which can also be found in the Special Stages)
- 51 Pokémon in the Expert Stages (2 of which can also be found in Main Stages)
- 398 in the Special Stages (6 of which can also be found in the Main Stages and 19 of which can also be found in the Expert Stages)
- A total of 904 catchable Pokémon (which includes Pokémon with different forms)
- 11 Pokémon only available from Giveaways
- 2 Pokémon available from Giveaways that were already available from stages
- A grand total of 919 Pokémon
Here is a sortable table of all available Pokémon (hold shift to sort by multiple columns):